Terms and Conditions
By accessing ZAZ Digitizing website, you agree to comply and adhere to the following terms and conditions of using this website.
All information and materials contained in this website, including but not limited to text, visuals, links and the services mentioned on the “As is” and “As Available” basis. We do not claim that everything on this website and its contents are or will be completely accurate or undisruptive and/or that is 100 percent secure and error-free. By using this website, you expressly agree that your use of the ZAZ Digitizing website is solely at your own risk.
General Terms and Conditions
- You can upgrade/downgrade your subscription at any time.
- No remaining design will be forwarded to next month.
- You are liable to pay charges if the number of designs is more than your plan.
- Charges will same as describe on the pricing page.
- Significant changes in design will be counted as a separate design, but minor changes like change color, file format, etc. will remain in the same design.
- You can get the discount mentioned on the pricing page for any monthly subscription plan, not eligible to apply any other discount coupon. In case our customer support team give you a special discount you can use it.
- In case of no work, the subscription will be on hold after some time.
- All designs will be stored under your account for six months. We will not be responsible for any of the order or edits file which were placed earlier than six months. We request you to keep a copy of your file with you so incase if you want to use it in future, you may have it.
- Edits for designs that are older than 45 days will be charged.
- Place an edit within 15 days of your order placed, otherwise there will be a minor fee. Fee can be waived if you are our regular customer.
Due to the customized of our services, it is necessary to review your artwork (embroidery digitizing or vectorization services) that includes but not limited to checking its spelling, colors, print quality, and placement. You are obligated to review all the designs and check for errors of any kind prior to the production process. Please Review with Care. ZAZ Digitizing shall not be responsible for any damages, inconsistencies and/or inaccuracies to the garment or vector file. The National and International Logos is also subjected to license or permission from the customers. ZAZ Digitizing shall not be held accountable for any misuse of any logo, vector and/or digitized design.
Any type of little editing such as changing in design format, changing color, or anything else will always be free of cost. But the fee of significant editing will be determined by ZAZ Digitizing.
- Size change (Up-Size) orders will be charged only the difference of stitches between the original design and the up-sized design.
- Size change (Down-Size) will be charged as an edit if the reduce is near to 50% as it takes more work to change and adjust the design for the smaller version.
- Terms (credit) of 15 days is available to firms holding an account with us for more than three months and giving business of at least 25% of actual cost during a for tonight (15 days).
Every package has a specific number of design, in case of extra design, we charge per design.
If you are not satisfied with the service provided. We offer 7 days money-back guarantee in most cases once we evaluate and concur with your reason to be valid. But we provide a refund for solid reasons. Your payment will be refunded if:
- The last payment is made within the previous seven working days.
- Don’t get any custom designs within the last week.
All orders, be that may be vector and digitized file, will be electronically delivered, i.e. emailed to the customer’s provided email address and will not be physically posted to any postal address. Standard delivery takes 24 hours to deliver your design, while urgent delivery 1-4 hours after confirming the payment.
Any and/or all the information contained in this website is subjected to change from time to time, without giving you any prior notice before or after the implementation.
The invoice/bill is generated when the ordered service is placed on our platform, you would have the option of making the payment forthwith or make the payment once the ordered service has been completed and delivered. Your orders will be invoiced according to the price quoted or the consented price decided prior to the billing process. Furthermore, special prices are applicable to higher volume-based orders. We accept Visa, MasterCard, as well as PayPal for making payments. For more details, visit the Payment Section or get in touch with us right away at “email id for support”.
Limitation of Liability
ZAZ Digitizing always strives to ensure that the services provided on its website is accurate and delivered on time. However, the final responsibility lies with the customer/buyer. ZAZ Digitizing will not be liable for any such resulting issues and/or problems (of any kind) arising out, delay and/or inaccuracy.
All the digitize and vector artwork at ZAZ Digitizing that includes but not limited to the designs, images, layout, themes text, and/or other graphics hosted are exclusively owned by and/or licensed to ZAZ Digitizing. Reproduction, redistribution, and/or selling, in part(s) or in its entirety is strictly prohibited.